My name is Cristina Stashkevich, I'm freelance illustrator.
Born and raised in Minsk, Belarus. In 2009 graduated in Theory and contemporary art practices in Vilnius, Lithuania, and in 2011 concluded the Master's Degree at the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart. Collaborates with the web-version of the GQ Italia magazine, online gift shop kawaiifactory.ru, gallery ORSORAMA and some other companies. Currently lives and works in Milan.
1) Illustrations (digital & hand drawing)
2) Digital illustrated portraits on order
3) Watercolor illustrated family portraits on order
5) Brand Identity Design (logos, business cards, menus, postcards)
6) Event Stationery (invitations, place cards, postcards )
For order check my shop on-line or contact me on email@example.com